Reasons for Voting UKIP
A Breath of Fresh Air……
Six Good Reasons for voting for UKIP in General or Local Elections.
1. Democracy and Sovereignty Whilst insisting the Iraqi people have theirs, the Labour Government is paying the EU thirty million pounds per day to take away ours! The Lib Dems and the Tories intend to continue to do the same………if they get elected !
UKIP’s first priority will be to repeal the European Communities Act of 1972 and restore democracy to the British people. Experience over the last 30 years has shown us that it is virtually impossible for our Parliament to change any EU laws.
2. World Trade Traditionally, we have trading partners from all over the globe, but Labour, Lib Dems and the Tories want to keep our businesses bound by EU bureaucracy and red tape which makes us uncompetitive in non-EU markets.
UKIP would release business operators from the binding chains of the EU, to ensure we can continue trading freely with our partners from around the world.
3. Defence and National Security Labour, Lib Dems and the Tories will continue to reduce
UKIP would maintain a British military force suited to the requirements for our own national security and continue our membership of NATO.
4. Immigration Labour, Lib Dems and the Tories cannot stop our decision-making powers on Foreign Policy and Immigration being handed over to the EU.
UKIP would formulate Foreign Policy and immigration Controls according to the needs of the Nation and the will of the people.
5. Emergency Services Labour, Lib Dems and the Tories will be unable to stop EU directives and red tape further increasing bureaucracy in the Police, Health & Welfare, Education, Local Government services and Business.
Only UKIP’s stance on leaving the EU will enable us to de-congest these vital services and reduce bureaucracy because we would no longer be bound by the inflexible and damaging EU legislation.
6. Regional Government Labour, Lib Dems and the Tories will continue implementing the EU requirement to set up Regional Government. This involves dividing
UKIP would keep the County Councils and abolish the Regional Assemblies because they are neither relevant nor properly accountable to the huge areas they will serve.
Please don’t make the mistake of thinking ‘UKIP MPs will be just the same as all the others’. The UK Independence Party was founded by genuine patriotic people who want to keep our country in the hands of accountable politicians who they can vote in or vote out; not put at the mercy of unelected bureaucrats they can’t. Only UKIP believes that we don’t need 27 commissioners, 26 of whom are foreigners, who have no allegiance to
UKIP tells you the facts, the other parties will not !
Be true to Yourself. Be true to your Country. Vote for UKIP.
Miracles can happen, but only if you vote for them to happen!
Six reasons why you may think that you shouldn’t vote for UKIP
1. ‘I’ll vote Conservative because I don’t want to let Labour in again’
2. ‘UKIP doesn’t have any experience in Government’.
3. ‘It’s too late to pull out of the EU’.
UKIP’s response: If our
4.‘UKIP is a ‘one issue’ Party’.
UKIP’s response: Not true, UKIP has plans for Transport, Education, Health, Defence, Foreign Policies, Immigration etc. but to make the necessary improvements, our politicians would need the freedom - and money - that would become available when we leave the EU. Only UKIP is prepared to advocate complete withdrawal from the EU.
UKIP’s response: This is nonsense! EU trade does not depend on EU membership. You will find that non-members
6. ‘I won’t vote for any party now because I don’t trust politicians’.
UKIP’s response. UKIP consists of people who are motivated because we don’t like what the other politicians are doing to our Country! None of us started out wishing to be politicians. We have no hidden agendas; our main aim is to give you the EU facts. For that reason, you’ll hear more scorn poured upon us by the media. Indeed, you may have wondered why UKIP is never allowed any sensible coverage on television programmes. The other parties are worried, and rightly so! They know that if we stay in the EU, they can’t change the damaging legislation affecting Transport, Health, Education, Defence, Pensions, Immigration etc. because all of these issues and more, are now bound by over 125,000 EU Directives* Only complete withdrawal from the EU,as advocated by UKIP will allow our elected Parliament to REGAIN CONTROL of OUR OWN COUNTRY.
For more information or to help in any way please phone
01243-604186 or 01243 - 773752
Published &printed by G. Bailey, Temuka,